Learning More and More has an oceans theme.
- Practice skills of thinking, coloring, counting, tracing, writing, drawing, cutting, pasting, and matching.
- Review and use eleven colors: eight basic colors, white, pink, and gray.
- Introduce mixing the three primary colors to make other colors.
- Count by 1s and 2s to 100 (or more). Write numbers 0 through 12.
- Identify numbers 0 to 20 in dot-to-dot drawing.
- Introduce pennies. Introduce hours on the clock.
- Review six shapes: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, diamond, and oval.
- Identify sequence of shapes. Draw shapes and simple pictures.
- Match capital and small letters and words by visual discrimination.
- Trace and write a few letters correctly.
- Hear some rhyming sounds and a few initial consonant sounds.
- Learn about birds and animals that live in or near the oceans.
- Review the six other habitats of this series:
- Polar lands are cold. Mountains are high.
- Woodlands have trees. Grasslands have grass.
- Rainforests are wet areas. Deserts are dry areas.