Keep Doing It Carefully has a deserts and grasslands theme.
- Practice skills of thinking, tracing, writing, coloring, matching, cutting, pasting, counting, and drawing.
- Identify and use eight basic colors. Introduce the color gray.
- Review six shapes: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, diamond, and oval.
- Trace and draw some designs from dot to dot.
- Match letters and words by visual discrimination.
- Write capital and small alphabet letters correctly and some words.
- Count and identify numbers 0 to 20.
- Write numbers after, between, and before 1 through 10.
- Write birth date and telephone number.
- Introduce the calendar and copy days (up to 31) of birth month.
- Identify the order of happening for pictures of a Bible story.
- Learn about deserts and grasslands of the world.
- Deserts are dry areas and can be hot or cold.
- Grasslands are often fairly level areas with few trees.
- Identify some birds and animals that live in these areas.