Just Thinking and Choosing has a mountain theme.
- Practice neatness and carefulness in use and care of books.
- Exercise thinking and choosing skills with cutting, pasting, coloring, tracing, writing, matching, counting, and drawing.
- Review the five simple shapes and introduce the oval shape.
- Write numbers 0 through 12. Count and identify numbers 0 to 30.
- Introduce counting with ordinal numbers from first to sixth.
- Identify opposites such as in and out, on and off, large and small.
- Practice helpfulness and tidiness in daily jobs, health, and safety.
- Recognize sequence of repeated shapes and pictures.
- Find the order of happening for story pictures.
- Understand use of objects, group similarities, and analogies.
- Learn about God's provisions in the mountains of the world.
- God cares for friends in the highlands of Guatemala.
- Many animals live in mountains of North America and Asia.
- Giant pandas, snow leopards, and yaks live in mountains of Asia.
- Llamas live in mountains of South America.