Preschool - Going On Eagerly
- Soft cover
- 64 pages
- 0.43 lbs
Also available in the preschool complete program set.
Going On Eagerly, with a polar theme, gives a basic introduction to the G-H-I series. Exercises include using eight colors, working with four basic shapes, writing and counting with numbers 0 through 10, identifying sequence, drawing missing parts and simple pictures.
- Practice neatness and carefulness in use and care of books.
- Follow directions such as coloring, tracing, writing, drawing, counting, matching, cutting, pasting.
- Identify and use eight basic colors.
- Identify and work with circles, squares, triangles, rectangles.
- Practice counting and writing numbers 0 through 10.
- Practice writing child's name.
- Identify sequence of shapes and pictures.
- Match parts to complete shapes.
- Draw missing parts of designs and pictures.
- Draw shapes and simple pictures by adding to shapes.
- Learn about polar regions, around the North and South Poles.
- Temperatures are very cold with much snow and ice.
- Penguins live near the South Pole.
- Polar bears and walruses live near the North Pole.
- Many birds and animals live in the cold northern tundra.