Love Your Enemies
- Paper cover
- 40 pages
- 0.06 lbs
Love your enemies! How could a person love their enemies? This booklet contains a collection of three accounts demonstrating the Biblical teaching of nonresistance to evil—stories from real life of people who took seriously the teachings of Jesus to "Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you."
Ever since Jesus lived on this earth, there have been faithful followers of Him who took seriously this teaching and other teachings of Jesus. Will we be among those faithful followers?
- Dirk Willems and the Thief Catcher
- Response to persecution in 1500's Switzerland
- The Mystery of the Thatch
- Response to theft in 1700's Switzerland
- One Dark Night
- Response to Indian attack in 1700's Pennsylvania