Teaching Bible Memory
- Paper cover
- 24 pages
- 0.02 lbs
|1 items||$0.00 / each|
|2-24 items||$0.25 / each|
|25-99 items||$0.10 / each|
|100 or more items||$0.08 / each|
This booklet points out the value of memorization, how to teach Bible memorization, and gives a plan of Bible passages to be taught at each level from Grades 1-10. Can be used in the school or individually.
- The Value of Bible Memorization
- How Can Eagerness to Memorize Be Developed?
- How Can We Teach Memorization Effectively?
- Have Short Classes Frequently
- The Value of Repetition in Memorizing
- Follow a System
- Have a Good Review Schedule
- Method of Review
- Cutting Corners
- Failure to Recall
- Differences in Memorizing Ability
- Which Passages Should Be Memorized?
- Rewards for Teaching Bible Memorization
- A Plan for Bible Memory Work