Everywhere We Go reviews some of the skills taught in the previous books. The 8 colors, the shapes, and the numbers 1 through 10 are included, as well as writing the letters and the child's name and hearing several initial consonant sounds.
- Practice neatness, and exercise carefulness in following directions.
- Encourage awareness of the world around us everywhere we go.
- Assume personal responsibility, and practice courtesy.
- Observe animals, birds, and flowers.
- Learn about children in different lands of the world.
- Hear initial consonant sounds of /s/, /b/, /w/, and /l/.
- Review from previous books.
- Proceed from top to bottom and from left to right.
- Follow directions of circling, underlining, crossing out, matching, cutting, pasting, coloring, counting, and writing.
- Learn the eight basic colors.
- Recognize the shape of a square, circle, and triangle.
- Count and write numbers one through ten.
- Discriminate letters and words.
- Print letters and child's name.
- Practice word meanings, as left, right and big, little.
- Make associations, as things used together and group similarities.