Finding the Answers develops thinking skills through hearing rhymes, identifying sequence, understanding sentence meanings, making comparisons and associations.
- Practice neatness and carefulness in work habits.
- Assume personal responsibility for himself, for his belongings, and for small jobs.
- Follow directions of cutting, pasting, coloring, tracing, drawing, writing, circling, underlining, crossing out, matching, and counting.
- Consider the senses of touch, taste, sight, and hearing.
- Discriminate printed letters, words, and numbers.
- Hear rhyming words.
- Listen to and follow multiple directions.
- Understand short stories and sentences using verbs, adverbs, and prepositions.
- Identify simply analogies comparisons, and group associations.
- Find supplies needed to make things, to use things, and to repair things.