Phonics cards for Grade 1 Reading (3rd Edition). Not directly compatible with the 2nd edition (1985-1986)—the individual cards are almost all the same, but with a different sequencing system.
185 cards; 4.25" × 5.5"; coated on the front for easier handling
The Phonics cards are divided into 7 sets as follows:
- 1—The Alphabet (26 cards)
- 2—Consonant Sounds (32 cards)
- 3—Vowel Sounds (40 cards)
- 4—Combination Sounds (21 cards)
- 5—Consonant Blends (44 cards)
- 6—Letters With More Than One Sound (9 cards)
- 7—Silent Letters (13 cards)
Following is a list of what appears on each card, front and back.