Magnifying the Unity of True Faith and Fact
"But ask now the beasts and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee: Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee. Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the Lord hath wrought this? In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.... Behold, he breaketh down, and it cannot be built again (Archaeology—the fallen cultures of history).... Behold, he witholdeth the waters and they dry up: also he sendeth them out and they overturn the earth (Geology—the 2 miles [average] of sedimentary rock layers)."
—Job 12:7-10, 14, 15
Table of Contents
- Author's Preface
- 1. Evidences of a Young Earth
- 2. Evidences of the First World
- 3. Evidences of the Flood Part I: The Deluge
- 4. Evidences of the Flood Part II: All Flesh Died
- 5. Evidences of the Flood Part III: The Waters Abate
- 6. Evidences of the Flood Part IV: Noah's Ark and Animals
- 7. Physical Evidences of the Ice Age
- 8. Ice Age Progression Part I: Glacial Build Up
- 9. Ice Age Progression Part II: Glacial Maximum
- 10. Ice Age Progression Part III: Glacial Melt
- 11. The Earth from the Ice Age to the Present
- 12. The Relation of Faith to Fact and Science
Part I: "Through faith we understand"
- 13. The Relation of Faith to Fact and Science
Part II: "Science falsely so called"
- 14. The Relation of Faith to Fact and Science
Part III: A Faith That Works
- 15. There was (and still is) a 'Lost World'
- Book Resource List
- Scripture Index
- Subject Index