Grade 2 of the Practical Spelling series. 36 weekly lessons designed to help students gain practice in both spelling and handwriting, with minimal teacher involvement.
As a variation, the student will be directed to draw a picture or create their own sentence, using some of the spelling words.
- 1. cut; hat; set; pat; win; red; fit; mop; hot; bun
- 2. sun; six; cap; rat; get; sit; got; pet; wet; fun
- 3. late; cake; home; mile; hope; bite; five; tie; wave; line
- 4. week; keep; feet; jeep; meet; deep; weeds; need; feels; seen
- 5. tune; year; ears; seat; meat; weak; rule; eat; rude; leap
- 6. [review]
- 7. pen; jet; him; can; fan; pig; has; had; dig; dug
- 8. lock; kick; tack; back; sock; duck; neck; peck; pick; luck
- 9. old; ride; time; nine; ate; game; name; use; hold; read
- 10. sack; bake; wake; like; take; pack; lick; rake; quack; poke
- 11. dog; hide; side; rope; step; vine; quit; green; dolls; hole
- 12. [review]