Terrorism. From the barbarous actions of ISIS to the shocking tactics of al-Qaida, radical Islamic extremists seem to be everywhere and growing stronger. We can hardly pick up a newspaper or listen to a newscast without being assaulted with another wave of their horrific acts.
Americans wonder in alarm: What if this movement keeps growing? Will it overtake the West? Will it forever change America's way of life?
But there are other questions we as Christians should be asking: How should we respond to radical Islam? Does the Bible have answers? How would Jesus respond?
Table of Contents
- 1. Radical Islam
- 2. Understanding the Animosity
- 3. Christianity from an Eastern Perspective
- 4. Islam from a Western Perspective
- 5. What Did Jesus Do?
- 6. Jesus' Overriding Message
- 7. The Kingdom and the Early Church
- 8. "I Would Love to Meet People Like That!"
- 9. Two Kingdoms
- 10. How Would Jesus Respond?