An introductory financial guide for young couples
Amos and Mandy aren't married long before they face a troubling question: Why does there never seem to be enough money? Indeed, few things in their lives are as commonplace, yet perplexing, as money management. To solve the puzzle, they mine the Scriptures and find timeless spiritual principles that transform their view and use of money.
Perhaps you wonder:
- How do we feed, clothe, and shelter a growing family without losing sight of heavenly values?
- Where do we find resources to serve the Kingdom of God when everyday expenses seem to consume every penny?
- Is it better stewardship to buy a house or to rent?
- What can we do if we feel trapped by debt?
- How can a Christian couple avoid the discord money brings to so many marriages?
Read this book for practical and challenging answers to all these questions and more.
Table of Contents
- 1. What Happened to Our Money?
- 2. Developing a Vision
- 3. The Importance of Using a Budget
- 4. The Power of Frequent Transactions
- 5. God's Deliverymen
- 6. Seasons of Life
- 7. Saving for Future Need
- 8. The Snare of Consumer Debt
- 9. A Place of Our Own
- 10. Teaching Children Stewardship
- 11. Practical Pointers