This unique book provides children with an opportunity to create their own wall calendar by coloring in the picture mottoes, and writing the days of the month. It is undated, but includes thumbnail calendar dates in the front through 2020.
This book is designed to help your children express their creativity. By coloring the pictures carefully, they can enjoy them each day of the month. Later, verses from outdated calendars may be framed to be used as mottoes.
As children fill in the numerals for each day of the month, they will observe that a month may begin on any day of the week. Below the numerals, they may want to write birthdays of family or friends, or other important events.
We hope this calendar will increase children's interest in understanding and using a calendar regularly.
- Rejoice in the LORD. Psalm 33:1
- I will bless the LORD at all times. Psalm 34:1
- O taste and see that the LORD is good. Psalm 34:8
- Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27
- Be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only. James 1:22
- Love your enemies,... do good to them that hate you. Matthew 5:44
- TRUST in the LORD, and DO GOOD. Psalm 37:3
- Godliness with contentment is great gain. 1 Timothy 6:6
- As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Joshua 24:15
- In every thing give thanks. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
- All things work together for good to them that love God. Romans 8:28
- As for God, his way is perfect. Psalm 18:30