This booklet examines the Biblical principles for proper dress from the Fall to the New Testament, with guidance for practical application.
Personal Appearance in the Light of God's Word
Biblical Principles for God's People
- In the Garden of Eden
- In the Wilderness
- In the Land of Judah
- In the New Testament
Who Shall Apply These Principles?
How Shall These Principles Be Applied?
- The Upper Part of the Body Covered
- The Lower Part of the Body Covered
- Subdued Shades
- No Jewelry or Ornamentation
- Sex Distinction
- Children Modestly Dressed
- Church Standards for Attire
- A Consistent Witness
- In Conclusion