Courtship that Glorifies God
- Paper cover
- 45 pages
- 0.16 lbs
Reprinted from Chapter 3 of Christian Family Living.
What do you think about:
- Common dating practices?
- The age dating ought to begin?
- Parental involvement in dating?
- Casual dating?
- Dating a variety of individuals?
- Dating someone with an immoral past?
- Kissing and holding hands in dating?
- Dating a backslidden person?
- The meaning of engagement?
- The length of engagement?
This booklet tackles such questions head-on from the vantage point of Scriptural principles. Whether you agree with everything or not, you will be challenged to examine your own beliefs. And you will find many practical suggestions for building dating and engagement solidly on Christ.
Excellent for parents, youths, pastors, and youth leaders. A stimulating guide for group discussions!
- Why Are We Dating?
- Are We Ready?
- How Do We Go About This?
- What Do We Do Next?
- Thinking Together
- Working Together