This book will explain how the Bible came into being, why the Bible is called God's Word, how sin came into the world, how to be delivered from sin, and the truth about Jesus Christ, the Savior of all people.
Table of Contents
- 1. What Is the Bible?
- The Bible Is God's Word
- The Bible Is Perfect Truth
- The Bible Is a Book That Is Able to Change One's Life
- 2. Who Is God?
- God Is the Creator
- God Is the Giver of Life
- God Is Light
- God Is a Just Judge
- God Is Love
- God Is Eternal
- 3. What Is Sin?
- Sin Is Disobedience to God
- Sin Is an Inherited, Deathly "Disease"
- Sin Is a Burden
- Sin Is a Hard Taskmaster
- Sin Is Our Accuser
- 4. Who Is Jesus Christ?
- Jesus Christ Is the Son of God
- Jesus Christ Is the Son of Man
- Jesus Christ Is the Lamb of God
- Jesus Christ Is the Resurrection and the Life
- Jesus Christ Is the Only Savior
- Jesus Christ Is the Only Mediator
- Jesus Christ Is the Good Shepherd
- 5. What Do We Need to Do to Be Saved?
- Believe God
- Repent of Our Sins
- Turn Away From Sin
- Receive Salvation by Faith
- Live in Obedience to God
- If You Have Recently Begun to Follow Jesus