Protecting Their Purity (Volume 7) - "Keeper'sBook Series"
- Paper cover
- 186 pages
- 0.69 lbs
|1-4 items||$14.99 / each|
|5 or more items||$13.49 / each||save 10%|
A Keeper'sBook from the editors of Keepers at Home Magazine.
Protecting innocent children from sexual abuse: Stories and how-to for mothers
This book is intended for adult reading.
Protecting children from a lifetime of struggles with
What can be done to prevent it? How can we protect innocent children from its emotional, physical, and spiritual consequences? Are there ways to shield them? Should we talk about sexual things? When? How much?
The seventeen authors of Protecting Their Purity provide biblical encouragement and practical answers to one of the most important parenting questions of our day. Many of them have experienced abuse personally. In Protecting Their Purity they offer how-to, encouragement, and most of all, hope. Hope for mothers of children and teenagers who take seriously their responsibility to protect their daughters' purity.
Table of Contents
- Dear Daughter
- Where Are the Mothers?
- Keeping the Vision While Mopping up Milk
- Protecting the Innocent
- In Matters Great and Small
- My Little Child's Plea (poem)
- Who Are Abusers? Dispelling the Myths
- Protecting Our Daughters
- Because I Love Her
- Layers of Prayer (poem)
- Come! Stand in the Light
- Cultivating a Relationship of Gold
- Dear Mod and Dad
- Preventing Sexual Abuse in the Home
- More Than Cows and Babies
- What Would You Do If...?
- Consequences and Change
- Amy's Dilemma
- To a Child at Night (poem)
- As a Roaring Lion
- If Any of You Lack Wisdom
- Are "Christian" Romance Books for the Christian?
- A Letter to My Daughter
- Recognizing Families of Incest
- The Spirit of Fear
- Preventing Sexual Abuse in Schools