"Serve the Lord with gladness," wrote the psalmist. Yet ever since the beginning of time, Satan has depicted the Lord's will as drudgery and His commands as repressive. His ongoing challenge is, "Yea, hath God said?"
But a faithful few have discovered that there is real joy in serving the Lord. Since they love the Lord will all their hearts, they do everything they can to please Him. No work is too dull and no sacrifice is too great, because all their service is a labor of love.
This book is directed to youth, but is designed to inspire all readers to find the blessing of serving the Lord with gladness.
Table of Contents
- 1. Why Serving the Lord Is a Reasonable Service
- 2. Serving the Lord in Childlikeness
- 3. The Conversion to Childlikeness
- 4. The Priceless Privilege
- 5. Service Opportunities
- 6. The Rewards of Cheerful Service