Second book of the Under Montana Skies series; sequel to January to June.
Rachel Appleby and her twin brothers Kent and Kurt find living in the northern state of Montana both exciting and challenging.
Through summer's pleasant days to winter's snowy weather, the Appleby children are filled with excitement as they explore the marvels and secrets of the advancing seasons.
They keenly enjoy God's beauties and the wonders that surround them—the flowers, the wildlife, the weather, and the large sky overhead.
Written to stimulate children to love and explore God's great creation.
JULY to SEPTEMBER
- 1. Balls of Ice
- 2. Wild Foods for a Change
- 3. The Face of the Sky
- 4. A Drink for Swallows
- 5. Bumblebees and Bobcats
- 6. Singers in the Night
- 7. Watching the Thread-waisted Wasps
- 8. Ten Petals and Twenty Toes
- 9. The Greatness of His Power
- 10. Nighttime Encounter
- 11. Needles and Shovels
OCTOBER to DECEMBER
- 12. What Beautiful Dust!
- 13. Flaming Heavens
- 14. Voyage Through the Sky
- 15. The Robber
- 16. Hoofs and Antlers
- 17. Mother Tells About Her Mottoes
- 18. The Nimbus, "Bottles of Heaven"
- 19. More Mottoes and a Letter for Robert
- 20. Let the Wind Roar