Take a through-the-year star study of the Northern Hemisphere. Learn the stars more efficiently by studying them in constellations. Includes a planet study with charts extending to 2025. Discovering God's Stars enhances your concept of God, whose glory and wisdom these celestial bodies declare.
A Star Guide helps you locate stars if you live within 30° to 50° north latitude. This 14" star guide is printed on heavy, durable paper. It includes an easy-to-cut-out mask, which allows you to see the visible stars at any time of the night for any day of the year.
The 8.5"×11" blank star maps are worksheets showing unlabeled stars and constellations of the Northern Hemisphere. 25 copies.
Table of Contents
- The Heavens Declare
- Discovering God's Stars
- Seek Him Who Made the Heavens
- The Stars—God's Handiwork
- Essays on Stars
- Looking at Familiar Constellations
- Through the Year With the Star Calendar
- The Folly of Astrology
- How Well Do You Know the Zodiac?
- The Earth and Its Neighbors
- "To Him That by Wisdom Made the Heavens"
- Star Study Helps
- Making a Model of the Solar System
- Planet Orbit Showing Location of Specific Points
- Locating the Planets
- Constructing a Planetarium
- The Point of View
- Star Clock
- Star Map
- Answers to Exercises