|1-4 items||$3.25 / each|
|5 or more items||$2.93 / each||save 10%|
Included in this booklet is instruction on the importance of parental teaching and supervision, a discussion of the principles underlying the importance of maintaining purity in the home, a discussion of a number of areas of homelife that need close supervision and why, and some guidelines for teaching children the facts of life.
Table of Contents
- 1. Purity and Spiritual Development
- 2. Parental Supervision and Instruction
- 3. Bedroom Privacy
- 4. Bathroom Proprieties
- 5. Purity and Dress
- 6. Parent-Child Relationships
- 7. Unsupervised Playtime
- 8. What Do Our Children Hear?
- 9. Teaching Children the Facts of Life
- 10. Charting a Safe Course for the Years of Puberty
- 11. Why Purity in Courtship?
- 12. Preparation for Marriage