How would you like a playmate...
- That is small enough to fit in your pocket.
- That is happy when you want her to be happy and sad when you want her to be sad.
- Who won't care if she is Sally one minute and Samantha the next.
- Who will stay where you put her until you are done washing the dishes.
- Who will smile sweetly at you, no matter how you treat her.
- That you can replace with a dozen or so more if she gets lost, torn, or drowned.
Enjoy life along with Nancy and her paper dolls. Learn what happens when a paper doll goes along to church or gets lost in the junk-drawer disaster. Read about the beautiful gift that comes to Nancy, and the hard decision that it brings to her.
Take the opportunity to create your own paper-doll family from the set in the paper-doll booklet that goes with this storybook. Then make some for your sisters and friends so that girls everywhere can enjoy paper playmates.
- 1. A Gift From Aunt Janet
- 2. "It Just Costs Too Much"
- 3. The Dollhouse
- 4. Paper Dolls at Last
- 5. The Junk-drawer Mess
- 6. A Birthday Present for Roger
- 7. Steven's Long Turn
- 8. Away?
- 9. Babysitting Kelly
- 10. Whose Fault?
- 11. A Disaster for "Mother"
- 12. A New "Mother"
- 13. The Brave Brother
- 14. The Funny Eyes
- 15. Just a Backpack Full
- 16. An Answer From Aunt Janet
- Father (with 6 more outfits)
- Mother (with 6 more outfits)
- Boy (with 6 more outfits)
- Girl (with 6 more outfits)
- Baby Girl (with 4 more outfits)
- Baby Boy (with 4 more outfits)