Grade 9 Bible "The Revelation of God" Set
- 2.57 lbs
Grade 9 is the first book in the series God's Plan for His People. It discusses who God is, and how He revealed Himself to man before the Law, through the Law, through His Son, through the apostles, and through the church. The course aims to inspire the student to understand the difference between knowing about God and knowing God by studying the Scripture passages that reveal the nature, character, and work of God.
The Bible is the pupil's textbook. The workbook guides the pupil through the study of the Bible as he looks up Bible verses and then answers the questions. A variety of questions types includes multiple choice and filling in the blanks. Bible word studies, practice with proper use of Bible study helps, and Bible lands geography studies are also included.
The pupil's book has 30 lessons divided into 6 chapters, a review for each chapter, and a final review.
A test for each chapter and a final test are in a separate booklet with tear-out sheets.
The teacher's manual has a reduced copy of the pupil's workbook with the answers filled in. Oral reviews, main points, and others notes are in the margins.
Table of Contents
Chapter One - Who Is God?
- 1. The Attributes of God (Part 1)
- 2. The Attributes of God (Part 2)
- 3. The Work of God
- 4. God - the Three in One
- 5. What is God's Name?
- Chapter One Review
Chapter Two - God's Revelation Before the Law
- 6. The Effect of Sin on Revelation
- 7. God Makes Promises to Man
- 8. God Requires Obedience
- 9. Two Men Who Heard God Speak
- 10. Sinful Men Oppose God's Revelation
- Chapter Two Review
Chapter Three - God's Revelation Through the Law
- 11. God Introduces His Law
- 12. The Ten Commandments
- 13. Laws About Worshiping God
- 14. Laws About Personal Purity
- 15. Laws About Civil Life
- Chapter Three Review
Chapter Four - God's Revelation Through His Son
- 16. The Seed of David
- 17. The God Man
- 18. "Never Man Spake Like This Man"
- 19. The Perfect Example
- 20. Our Perfect Sacrifice
- Chapter Four Review
Chapter Five - God's Revelation Through the Apostles
- 21. Jesus Commissions the Apostles
- 22. A New Era Begins
- 23. Opening the Door to the Gentiles
- 24. Through Signs and Wonders
- 25. The Work of the Apostles
- Chapter Five Review
Chapter Six - God's Revelation Through the Church
- 26. What is the Church?
- 27. The Responsibility of the Church
- 28. The Leadership of the Church
- 29. The Ordinances of the Church
- 30. The Triumph of the Church
- Chapter Six Review
- Final Review