Soft cover; 152 pages
Did God make music? How have God's people used music throughout history? Will God mind if I use this gift of music for my own glory and entertainment?
Read this well-researched book to find answers to these and countless other such questions.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Making Music
- Chapter 2: What Should We Do With Music?
- Chapter 3: The Sound of Our Songs
- Chapter 4: The Story of Congregational Singing
- Chapter 5: Choices in Song
- Chapter 6: The World's Music
- Chapter 7: The Threat of Tainted Music
- Chapter 8: What About Musical Instruments
- Chapter 9: Is There Not a Cause?
- Chapter 10: A Singing People
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Appendix D