Soft cover; 40 pages
7 available for immediate shipment.
This book was written as a teacher's guide for teaching perspective drawing. At the ninth grade level that student should have sufficient maturity to self-teach the lessons.
Table of Contents
- How to Use This Book
- Lesson 1 - As the Eye Would See It
- Lesson 2 - To Draw a Box
- Lesson 3 - To Represent a Circle
- Lesson 4 - Inside a Box
- Lesson 5 - A Hall and Stairway
- Lesson 6 - Spacing Posts
- Lesson 7 - Gables, Windows, and Doors
- Lesson 8 - Sunshine and Shadow
- Lesson 9 - Equal Heights
- Test on the Principles of Perspective