Friendly, informal, sometimes rueful, but always full of hope, this book will help men understand their wives a bit better and in the process understand themselves better too. Although addressed mostly to husbands, it offers a chapter to wives along with some interesting tidbits for them throughout.
There is no need for a marriage to slide from fascination to frustration. These suggestions can help husbands and wives restore the fascination and enjoy being "heirs together of the grace of life."
- 1. Why and How Women Differ From Men
- 2. What a Man Must Do to Win His Wife's Affection
- 3. Romance From a Woman's Perspective
- 4. Common Mistakes Husbands Make
- 5. "An Help Meet for Him"
- 6. "He Shall Rule Over Thee"
- 7. The Feminine Response: A Word to Wives
- 8. Important Things to Remember